Australia's Premier Polygraph Examiners & Lie Detection Specialists
Fees for Polygraph Examinations & Other Services
The Premier Package
This package includes:
- The Pre-test Interview
- Formulating questions used on the test
- Recording a minimum of three test charts
- Numerically scoring each chart
- A written report indicating the results of the examination signed by the Advanced Polygraph Examiner within 24 hours of completion of test.
- Verbal test result within 30 to 60 minutes after testing completes
For all testing, a deposit of $400 is required at the time your appointment is booked. No appointments will be scheduled without a deposit under any circumstances. Appointments may be cancelled or rescheduled up to 48 hours prior to the test for a full refund. Any cancellations within 48 hours of the test time will forfeit the deposit. If the test is paid in full, 50% of your total cost will be refunded. If you choose to reschedule within the 48 hours before your test time, your deposit will be held for 1 rescheduled appointment. After that, any rescheduling will require the 50% deposit of a new test appointment and you forfeit your first deposit.
Please feel free to review our Frequently Asked Questions, details of our fees and payment options, meet our Polygraph Examiners or simply contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.